Updated: Feb 24, 2021
A spelling competition can spark a love of language and learning in children that will serve them well throughout their entire lives. The literacy, cognitive and life skills that they develop through study and competing have benefits far beyond the scope of mere spelling ability, reaching into every aspect of life and communication.
Thus Gajera Vidyabhavan organized a Spellathon for our little kids. A unique way of teaching the importance of correct spelling, unscramble the words to make more sense and emphasizing on the importance and use of English language.
* A spelling competition can spark a love of language and learning in children that will serve them well throughout their entire lives.
* Spellathon consisted of 4 rounds .
* 1st round was Passing the pass game.
* 2nd round was of make word with flash card.
* 3rd round was audio round.
* Last round the 4th round was a surprise quiz round for parents(mothers).
* Thus the Spellathon helped our learners to enrich their vocabulary, pronunciation, understanding of words and overall the linguistic skills of theirs.